SHUTTLE FLEET Trailer Delivery Service - Drop & Hook
The Shuttle Fleet is a nationwide drop-and-hook trailer delivery division of Atlas moving both loaded and empty trailers throughout the lower 48 states. This owner operator division not only offers a high pay rate, our drivers don’t have to compete with company drivers for loads. We also pay all dispatched miles (loaded, empty and bobtail) and are very flexible on home time…you choose when you want to be home and for how long.
| ||Click on the Apply Now button to start the process, or call 800-525-3029. || |
We tell you Averages, not "Up to..."
Ever been told you can make "up to" a per mile rate and found out the real pay is less? We tell you the averages so you have an honest reference to the income you can expect.
- Mileage Pay: Shuttle Fleet (Trailer Delivery Service) $1.52 Average per all miles.
Rate is $.95 for all miles. When you add in tolls and fuel surcharge, they average $1.52 for all dispatched miles loaded and empty.
- Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on all dispatched miles, loaded and empty.
- Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. national average. This is paid on all dispatched miles loaded, empty and bob tail.
- Fuel Discount Program: The average last year was $.19 per gallon off the pump price, which means several thousand dollars saved per year (actual range of 5-61 cents).
Above Average Earnings
Our pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
$1.52 Average per all dispatched miles
(Includes Fuel Surcharge - paid on dispatched miles loaded, empty and bobtail)
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
- Discounted Fuel Program
- Detention Pay
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- Free PrePass
- Free Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Direct Deposit Settlements (weekly)
- ComData Fuel Card (no hidden company charges)
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Cell Phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month (must supply monthly receipts)
- Regional positions available
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
- National Tire Account
- Maintenance program
- No Cost Year Round Rider Program (18yrs or older)
- Open pet policy
- Expected Miles (per week): 2100 - 2500
- Fuel-Saving Light loads
- Flexible home time
- Still using paper logs
Owner Operator Obligations
- Base Plate – O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
- 12 years old or newer tractor
- Center Pin on 7-way “Pigtail Plug” must be hot at all times on your tractor.
- Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience