The Commercial Truckload Division is a small truckload/less-than-truckload division running coast-to-coast shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures and trade show items.
*Sign-on bonus does not apply to those participating in the QEL lease purchase program.
Why is this Division Right for You?
||$1.37 per mile (average in this division)
||Dry Van - Light loads of 15,000 - 25,000 lbs.
||$5,000 owner operator sign-on bonus* & annual mileage bonus of $.07 per mile in your first year!
|| Average $.34 per gallon off the pump price last year (discounts as high as $.97)
||Fuel surcharge paid on all miles, free truck washes, free PrePass, weekly direct deposit, Comdata card, cell phone allowance and more! (see below)
||100% Owner Operators
Your Pay? We tell you Averages, not "Up to..."
Ever been told you can make "up to" a per mile rate and found out the real pay is less? We tell you the averages so you have an honest reference to the income you can expect.
We pay all loaded and empty miles, detention pay and offer a mileage bonus program that means the more miles and time you have in this division, the higher your per-mile pay and more money in your pocket.
- Mileage Base Pay: Commercial Truckload Division - $1.37 Average (per all loaded and empty dispatched miles, including fuel surcharge).
- Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on all loaded miles.
- Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. National Average, we have the highest surcharge for van type operations in the industry. Example: at $2.35, it is $.20, and at $3.35, it is $.38. Besides being the highest surcharge, it is paid on all dispatched miles (loaded and empty).
- Fuel Discount Program: The average last year was $.34 per gallon off the pump price, which means several thousand dollars saved per year (actual range of $.05 - $.97).
- Mileage Bonus Program: Paid on all miles in excess of 65,000 miles each year, based on years of service: first year is $.07 per mile; second year is $.10; fifth year is $.13; tenth year is $.16; and fifteenth year is $.19.
Above Average Earnings
Our pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
$1.37 Average per all dispatched miles.
(Includes Fuel Surcharge - paid on loaded and empty dispatched miles)
Share this information!