The Commercial Truckload Division is a small truckload/less-than-truckload division running coast-to-coast shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures and trade show items.
Why is this Division Right for You?
||$1.34 per mile (average in this division)
||Dry Van - Light loads of 15,000 - 25,000 lbs.
||Annual mileage bonus beginning with $.03 per mile from 32,500 - 65,000 miles and $.04 on 65,000+ miles for the first year ($.10 on all miles over 65,000 in year two, and continued increases over time)
||Average $.29 per gallon off the pump price last year
||Fuel surcharge paid on all miles, free truck washes, free PrePass, weekly direct deposit, Comdata card, cell phone allowance and more! (see below)
||100% Owner Operators
Your Pay? We tell you Averages, not "Up to..."
Ever been told you can make "up to" a per mile rate and found out the real pay is less? We tell you the averages so you have an honest reference to the income you can expect.
We pay all loaded and empty miles, detention pay and offer a mileage bonus program that means the more miles and time you have in this division, the higher your per-mile pay and more money in your pocket.
- Mileage Base Pay: Commercial Truckload Division - $1.34 Average (per all loaded and empty dispatched miles, including fuel surcharge).
- Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on all loaded miles.
- Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. National Average, we have the highest surcharge for van type operations in the industry. Example: at $2.35, it is $.20, and at $3.35, it is $.38. Besides being the highest surcharge, it is paid on all dispatched miles (loaded and empty).
- Fuel Discount Program: The average last year was $.29 per gallon off the pump price, which means several thousand dollars saved per year.
- Mileage Bonus Program: $.03 per mile from 32,500 - 65,000 miles and $.04 on 65,000+ miles for the first year. Each year thereafter, an annual mileage bonus is paid on all miles over 65,000, increasing based on years of service and as follows: year 2-4 is $.10; year 5-9 is $.13; year 10-14 is $.16; and year 15 and beyond is $.19.
Above Average Earnings
Our pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
$1.34 Annual average per all dispatched miles.
(Includes Fuel Surcharge, which is paid on loaded and empty dispatched miles; the average above is based on past year earnings of drivers in this division)
Share this information!