The Commercial Truckload Division is a small truckload/less-than-truckload division running coast-to-coast shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures and trade show items.
Why is this Division Right for You?
|Pay ||$1.66 per mile (average in this division) |
|Freight ||Dry Van - Light loads of 15,000 - 25,000 lbs. |
|Bonus ||$5,000 sign on bonus & annual mileage bonus of $.07 per mile in your first year! |
|Benefits ||Nationwide fuel discount, fuel surcharge paid on all miles, free truck washes, free PrePass, weekly direct deposit, Comdata card, cell phone allowance and more! (see below) |
|Click on the Apply Now button to start the process, or call 800-525-3029. ||Apply Now |
Additional Commercial Truckload Division Information
The Commercial Truckload Division is a small owner operator fleet that runs coast to coast transporting truckload/less than truckload shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures and trade show items. We pay all loaded and empty miles, detention pay and offer a mileage bonus program that means the more miles and time you have in this division, the higher your per-mile pay and more money in your pocket.
Your Pay? We tell you Averages, not "Up to..."
Ever been told you can make "up to" a per mile rate and found out the real pay is less? We tell you the averages so you have an honest reference to the income you can expect.
- Mileage Base Pay: Commercial Truckload Division - $1.66 Average (per all loaded and empty dispatched miles, including fuel surcharge).
- Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on all loaded miles.
- Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. National Average, we have the highest surcharge for van type operations in the industry. Example: at $3.50, it is $.40, and at $4.00, it is $.49. Besides being the highest surcharge, it is paid on all dispatched miles (loaded and empty).
- Fuel Discount Program: The average last year was $.28 per gallon off the pump price, which means several thousand dollars saved per year (actual range of $.05 - $.61).
- Mileage Bonus Program: Paid on all miles in excess of 65,000 miles each year, based on years of service: first year is $.07 per mile; second year is $.10; fifth year is $.13; tenth year is $.16; and fifteenth year is $.19.
Above Average Earnings
Our pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
$1.66 Average per all dispatched miles.
(Includes Fuel Surcharge - paid on loaded and empty dispatched miles)
Share this information!